Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Weeeeeeee...

I made a new theme for the blog. :P I scrapped the demo awhile ago, and left this blog. There is some new stuff. A test demo was revealed at M:FM, let me put it here.

File Factory:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b24faf0/n/Metroid_Comical_Public_Beta.exe

And if that doesnt work, plunder:
http://www.plunder.com/Metroid-Comical-Public-BETA-download-f35c270036.htm

Anyways, here are some screens that also got over there.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Also, I dont plan on posting much here anymore. I created this to get feedback, wich I'm well not recieving. (But I will continue posting in M:FM, I get alot more feed back there.)

4 comments:

  1. pg slot wallet เว็บไซต์เกม สล็อต ฝาก-ถอน ทรูวอลเล็ตไม่มีอย่างน้อย ใหม่ปัจจุบันในปี 2021 นี้ ถูกปรับปรุง ประดิษฐ์กราฟฟิก ความหลากหลายรายลักษณะของเกม มีเกมให้เล่นมากมาย

    ReplyDelete
  2. slotv9 เว็บไซต์ สล็อต คุณภาพดี ยอดเยี่ยม ภาพที่ ชัดเจน เสียงไม่แตก กราฟฟิค สายงวม หมุนสล็อต แตกง่าย กับพวกเรา pgslot-th.com เว็บไซต์ สล็อต เหมาะสมกับ คุณมากที่สุด ในตอนนี้

    ReplyDelete
  3. pigpg เกมใหม่มาแรง แตกดี ที่สุด เว็บเกมใหม่ที่กำลังเป็นที่นิยมอย่างแพร่หลายในวงการเกมออนไลน์ pg slot ด้วยเกมที่มีความสนุกสุดพิเศษและการจ่ายเงินที่แตกต่างออกไปเลย

    ReplyDelete